SunTouch® UnderFloor mat is a series resistance heating cable assembled into a foil “radiator” surface. The UnderFloor (TM) mat is used to warm existing floors, without requiring replacement of floor coverings or a complex renovation. This 4 Ft. by 16 In. UnderFloor mat is simply stapled to floor joists. It works under any type of floor covering, including nail-down hardwood and can be used year-round to warm floors in homes and commercial buildings, providing up to 15 degrees F more warmth on most floors and between 6 and 10 degrees F more warmth on carpet. It connects to 120 volt AC power.
- Installed indoors under a wood sub floor between the joists in residential and light commercial applications
- Easy staple-up installation between floor joists
- Used under wood, vinyl, carpet, laminates, and tile floor coverings
- Provide up to 15 degrees F more warmth on most floors and 6 to 10 degrees F more warmth on carpet
- Highest quality heating wire provides corrosion, temperature, and abrasion resistance to promote long wear