UNMATCHED ACCESS: Upgrade your capability to work around obstructions. With angled heads that allow you to progressively turn fasteners and fittings in confined spaces, TEKTON’s 30/60 angle head wrenches save you precious time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots.
- UNMATCHED ACCESS: Tekton’s 30/60 angle head wrenches save you precious time because you can continue work without disconnecting or dismantling equipment to access tight spots
- OPTIMIZED BEAM POSITION: The wrench beam is shifted out of your way to allow the greatest range of motion
- LEAN OUTSIDE JAW: We put steel exactly where needed to withstand the forces generated throughout the jaw, resulting in the leanest possible shape
- STRONG INSIDE JAW: By drawing the largest possible inside corner radius, we reduced the effects of concentrated stress
- 4140 CHROME MOLY STEEL: Meets high strength and toughness requirements with a leaner shape and less material than competitor wrenches
- PRECISE MANUFACTURING: We use laser cutting and CNC machining to make our wrenches with efficiency and precision The result is a better fit and lower cost
- MADE IN MICHIGAN: Designed and engineered by Tekton at our Grand Rapids headquarters and made entirely in Michigan using USA-made steel