ThunderBay earth auger bits help get your project finished in record time and with spectacular results. This 8 In. diameter earth auger has a shock absorbing torque coil with adjustable tension collar. The heat treated replaceable fishtail centering point makes it very easy to start the hole, and prevents the auger from “walking” away as you begin to drill. Heat treated replaceable cutting blades are perfect for all soil types! This auger fits most earth auger powerheads with a 7/8 In. drive.
- Solid all steel construction with heavy duty welds
- Durable heat treated replaceable cutting blades and heat treated fishtail centering point
- HANDY The 7/8 inch drive shaft fits most popular brands of earth auger powerheads
- Drill deeper with 6 In., 12 In. and 18 In. extensions that are available
- STABLE replaceable shock absorbing torque coil with adjustable tension collar
- Overall length is 36 inches