Remember when you had the smoothest drywall in town? The WEN Variable Speed Handheld Drywall Sander makes sanding drywall easier than ever. With a lightweight 6-pound body, you’ll make quick work out of even the toughest of tasks. If that’s not light enough, the included shoulder strap and auxiliary handle combine to prevent fatigue during long days on the job. Attach the handle to either side of the sander for both left-handed and right-handed users, or ditch it altogether to fit into tight spaces and corners. The lock-on power switch keeps your sander sanding even after you release the trigger. Adjust the speed of our powerful 10-amp motor anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM to meet the needs of the project at hand. The 8.5-inch hook and loop base pad makes sandpaper changes a breeze. Control excess dust with the variable air flow dust extraction dial. The 7.5-foot flexible dust collection hose attaches easily to either the included dust bag or the dust collection system of your choice, with both a 1-7/8-inch and a 2-1/4-inch dust adapter for maximum versatility. This package also includes eight pieces of hook and loop sandpaper disks (two 150 grit pieces, two 180 grit pieces, two 240 grit pieces, and two 400 grit pieces). The improved hole configuration places the sandpaper holes directly below the included dust hose, maximizing dust collection and minimizing cleanup. NOTE: only compatible with replacement sandpaper models DW60SP, DW80SP, DW120SP, DW150SP, DW240SP, and DW400SP. And because it’s a WEN product, your variable speed drywall sander comes backed by a two-year warranty, a stocked inventory of replacement parts, and a friendly customer helpline. Remember when you could sand drywall with ease? Remember WEN.
- Reversible auxiliary handle perfect for both left-handed and right-handed users
- Variable speed 10-amp motor operates anywhere from 1500 to 2300 RPM
- Improved hole configuration maximizes dust collection for minimum cleanup (NOTE: only compatible with DW series replacement sandpaper, i.e., DW120SP)
- Hook-and-loop base pad makes changing sandpaper easier than ever
- Features a 7.5-foot dust hose, eight 9-inch sanding discs of assorted grits, a shoulder strap, a dust collection bag, and a two-year warranty