This 20V Axis Reciprocating/Jig Saw 2-in-1 gives you a whole lot of tool(s) for the money. There’s no need to buy a separate reciprocating saw and jigsaw when you have an Axis. Worx engineers figured out that those two saws actually employ a similar motion to get their different jobs done, and designed a way to put that functionality into one tool. So you get the raw power of a reciprocating saw (3000/min of no-load speed) to tear down structures, but then the head folds down into the base to give you more balance to make those intricate cutouts that only a jigsaw can perform. Plus, there’s no cord to get in your way, so you’re free to move. And at only 4.2 lbs, you can work long hours without getting hand and arm fatigue. The jigsaw is made to cut through wood (2” cutting capacity), PVC pipe (2”), and steel plate (5/32”). While the reciprocating saw also cuts wood and PVC pipe at 2”, but steel pipe at 2”, too. And they both have a 0.75” stroke length. With a built-in dust blower, you’ll always see the shapes you’re cutting in jigsaw mode. And the safety lock-off switch prevents accidental starting. Get an innovative 20V Axis Reciprocating/Jig Saw 2-in-1 from Worx and get more done, with less strain on both your hands and your wallet.
- [2 SAWS IN 1] Pivoting, push-button head turns your jigsaw into a reciprocating saw and back again in just seconds
- [ORBITAL CUTTING] The slight circular motion is more efficient for most materials than the traditional back and forth stroke. Get the job done quicker, with less strain on your hands
- [SHARE BATTERIES, SAVE MONEY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [COMPACT AND LIGHTWEIGHT] At only 4.2 lbs. you can maneuver easily, make intricate cuts, and work longer with less fatigue
- [DUST BLOWER] The integrated blower keeps dust and debris away from the surface of your cut, giving you better visibility of the cut and a more pleasant working environment
- [USE ANYBODY’S BLADES] Though Worx blades are pretty great, you can go down to the hardware store and pick up any standard reciprocating saw and t-shank saw blades to use in this tool
- [CUTS SO MANY MATERIALS] Wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, tree limbs, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots