Raise the roof on the new Landroid Lift-Top Garage. Check Landroid’s controls while it charges, just by flipping the lid. Landroid is a tough machine and can withstand low to medium-grade inclement weather, but when the rain or hail really start to come down, or temps get into the 90s and 100s, everyone deserves some shelter, even your Landroid. This garage will keep it in peak performing condition and extend its life cycle. It runs better when it’s been out of the sun for a while, too, because cooler batteries last longer. And Landoid even knows enough to get out of the rain—Its sensors can detect droplets, and it returns to its charging station and garage to wait it out. Besides, everyone knows you shouldn’t cut wet grass, so does Landroid. The garage is made of water-resistant materials and protects it from harmful UV radiation. Its support legs are sturdy and are great at deflecting errant soccer balls and playful dogs. It’s 27.8 inches long x 21.8 inches wide x 15.7 inches high (when it’s closed). It’s a snap to install, just fits over the charging station and screws into the base. We even threw in the screws and the hex key to do it. Robotic lawn mowers are changing the game in home lawn care, but they are a bit of an investment—Protect yours with the Landroid Lift-Top Garage.
- [GARAGE LID LIFTS UP] Easily access Landroid’s controls like adjusting the cutting height and check battery status all while Landroid charges in its station
- [PROTECTION FROM THE ELEMENTS] Landroid is built to withstand regular weather, but for heavy rain and extreme heat this provides some shelter and UV protection
- [EASY TO SET UP] Screws right into the base of the charging station. Installation only takes a minute or two, and it fits every model of Landroid
- [EXTENDS BATTERY LIFE] Landroid mows more when it’s spent some time in the shade because cooler batteries last longer
- [TOUGH AND DURABLE] Constructed with weather-resistant materials and durable supports, so it takes the brunt of the poor weather conditions, and not your Landroid
- [AUTOMATIC RETURN] Everyone knows you shouldn’t cut the grass in the rain, even Landroid, so it returns to the garage automatically when it feels drops
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Do it all with WORX Power Share, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V, 40V, and 80V tools