Off Limits Digital Fencing keeps your Landroid out of your most sensitive areas in the middle of your yard, or away from temporary fixtures. The original boundary wire that comes with the Landroid when you purchase it is meant to be a permanent installation that stays there for the life of your Landroid, and marks the borders of your lawn. Off Limits Digital Fencing is for the landscaping features or recreational areas that are in the middle of your yard, where it would be a hassle to run boundary wire around. Have a fire pit or lawn furniture that won’t be there in a few months, just lay down the Off Limits wire and then pick it back up in the fall. Permanent boundary wire is often buried, Off Limits just lays on the grass. It’s also a great way to save on using the original boundary wire. The Off Limits strip that comes with this package is 4 strips of 16.5 ft each, for 66 ft in total. And you can connect those strips with the included 8 connectors and keep them in place with the 24 pegs. You have the flexibility to surround any area, no matter how intricate. The Landroid robotic mower is a wonderful machine, and now you can fine-tune its functionality even further with Off Limits.
- [CREATE NO-MOW ZONES] Section off parts of your lawn that you would like Landroid to stay away from like flower beds in the middle of the yard
- [GREAT FOR SEASONAL ITEMS] The regular boundary wire is permanent, Off Limits Digital Fencing is meant to be picked up and used other places, like around the trampoline in the summer
- [QUICK INSTALL] The sensor snaps into the bottom of your Landroid, and you just place the wire down on the ground, it isn’t meant to be buried
- [66 FEET OF WIRE] Plus 24 pegs and 8 strip connectors, so you have plenty of wire to encircle multiple landmarks around your yard
- [DO IT YOURSELF. DO IT BETTER. DO IT WITH WORX.] WORX tools are engineered with cutting-edge technology, and above modern efficiency standards, so you can build a cost-effective tool collection that’s been designed to last