There are so many jobs you can do with an oscillating multi-tool, and with the 20V cordless model from Worx, you can do even more. Multi-tools are designed to get into places where you can’t fit a large tool, like under the sink or reaching around pipes, and when you don’t have to worry about a cord either, you can get to work without getting tangled up or caught on something. Plus, with the Universal Fit System, this tool takes on all major brand’s accessories. It’s the ultimate in flexibility, utility, and portability. The blade operates at 3.2 degrees of oscillation, and the variable speed control gives you a little or a lot depending on just what you need it to do. Plenty of accessories are included so you can get going right out of the box: 1 sanding pad, 20 sanding sheets, 1-1/8” wood cutting end cut blade, 1-3/8” bimetal end cut blade, 3-1/8” semicircle saw blade, on-board blade wrench, carry bag, and a 20V 2.0 Ah battery and 5-hour charger. You’ll constantly find tasks at home or on the job that are done better with this multi-tool. You’ll never use a putty knife again when you can scrape off gunk in a fraction of the time. You can even cut off corroded toilet bolts or rusty faucet nuts. Fit in new flooring by slicing up doorjambs to size. Or remove trim without damaging the wall. Do it all and do it better with the 20V Oscillating Multi-Tool from Worx.
- [SO MANY USES] Ideal for sawing, sanding, scraping, removing grout, polishing, and cutting thin metals, masonry, even siding, and so much more
- [COMPATIBLE WITH OTHER BRANDS] The Universal Fit System accepts blades from most major brands, making this a very convenient tool
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [BLADE CHANGING WRENCH] Stored right on board, so it never gets misplaced. It’s just one part of the easy blade changing system
- [2-SPEEDS] For even more versatility, you can switch between 5,000 and 20,000 opm depending on the job at hand
- [CORDLESS CONVENIENCE] Multi-tools are great for getting into tight spaces that circulating saws won’t fit, and when there’s no cord, they’re even more maneuverable
- TOOL ONLY – Battery and Charger sold separately