The 20V 5.5 in. Circular Saw from Worx is powerful, yet easy to use. Durable, but lightweight which helps with more complex cuts, and full of user-friendly features. The motor that powers this circ saw was engineered to be efficient, so even though it spins at 0-3600/min, it uses less battery than other models. And with a max cut capacity of 1-5/8” at 90° or 1-3/16” at 45°, and weighing only 5.22 lbs, you can make rip or bevel cuts with ease. The front hand grip gives you more leverage than other designs, and the firm rubber handle is not only comfortable to use for long periods, it gives you solid control of the saw. Plus, the vacuum adapter lets you hook up your favorite shop-vac to keep your surface clean. This model comes with 1 wood cutting blade, and the spindle lock and included hex key makes it easy and safe to switch blades out. The durable steel base makes for straighter rip cuts. And the easy to set bevel knob gives you all sorts of options when working on projects. This model doesn’t come with a battery. It’s meant for existing Power Share users that already have a battery to use with this saw. So as you add cordless chainsaws, drills and impact drivers, even lawn mowers to your toolshed, you won’t have to buy so many batteries.
- [0-50° BEVEL CUTS] The adjustable bevel lever makes it easy to perform bevel cuts for molding or other carpentry projects
- [STEEL BASE] The durable steel shoe is resistant to dents and gives you a smooth, solid surface for accurate cuts
- [RUBBER GRIP] Gives you solid control of the tool and absorbs much of the vibration caused by using a circ saw
- [SHARE BATTERIES, SAVE MONEY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20V, 40V and 80V tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [QUICK BLADE CHANGE] The spindle lock makes blade changes safer and easier. Just remove the battery, press the button, grab the included hex key, and loosen the bolt
- [INCLUDES] 20V 5.5 in. Circular Saw, vacuum adapter, hex key, dust extraction cap