Traditional circular saws are bulky and unwieldy. They usually have a cord to get in the way, and if you don’t know what you’re doing, they’re hard to control. Meet the Worxsaw. This 3-3/8-in Compact Circular Saw is perfect for beginner DIY-ers that are ready to step up to intermediate projects, or serious woodworkers that just want an extra, grab-n-go saw for quick rip and plunge cuts. It comes with a 1.5Ah battery and 5-hour charger, a 24T carbide-tipped blade, a hex key to switch out that blade, a vacuum adapter, and a parallel guide, so you’ve got everything you need to get going right out of the box. With a no-load speed of 2300 rpm, it can achieve the speeds of much larger saws because the thinner kerf of the 3-3/8-in blade puts less strain on the motor (as compared to a full-size 7-in+ blade). That also means the motor will last longer than larger saws. It’s only 4.4 lbs, so you can take it anywhere, store it anywhere. The grip with integrated safety trigger is well-balanced, for excellent control. The left-side blade design makes it so that you can see exactly where it is that you’re cutting, instead of measuring and guessing. And maybe best of all, you only need one hand to operate it. Keep the awkward full-size saw in the shop, when you need a no-muss, no-fuss circ saw on-site, grab a Worxsaw.
- [IDEAL FOR CUTTING SHEET GOODS] A modern saw for modern woodworking and construction: Just grab the Worxsaw and get ripping and plunging
- [SLIM DESIGN] Lightweight and easy to operate—there’s no cord to get tangled up in or double-back on
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Worx Power Share is compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools, outdoor power and lifestyle products
- [QUICK DEPTH ADJUSTMENTS] The lever on the outside of the housing lets you go down to 1-1/16-in, perfect for 1-in lumber
- [FULL METAL GUARD] Even though it’s small, this circ saw is built to last with quality components and expert engineering
- [EASY BLADE CHANGE] The spindle lock makes for quick and safe blade changes, just grab the included hex key, remove the battery, press the spindle lock button—that’s pretty much it
- [BUILT-IN DUST PORT] Hook up your favorite dust vac and clean the air and your workspace of dust and debris while you work